Why attend Top Producer Summit?
Hear from other farmers about why they enjoy attending Top Producer Summit each year.
Top 5 Reasons You Should Be in Nashville!
1. Our agenda is jam-packed with the industry's best speakers. Hear from all-time favorites and learn from speakers new to the event.
2. Top Producer Summit is a one-of-a-kind networking event, with plenty of chances to talk with peers and make new friends!
3. The 2023 event will be held at the Grand Hyatt Nashville, a luxury hotel in the heart of Music City, with a fun off-site networking reception with cocktails, live music and fun at Johnny Cash's Bar.
4. Meet the 2022 Top Producer award honorees, including Top Producer of the Year, EWA Trailblazer Award and Tomorrow's Top Producer Horizon Award.
5. A few days away from the farm will let you discover business opportunities, gain valuable insights and increase your competitive advantage.
Watch the video below for highlights from the 2022 event!
You won’t find a city more accommodating, authentic, and accessible than Nashville. Plenty of rooms, state of the art convention center, music scene that is second to none, rockstar chefs, and so much more to offer is the perfect collaboration of business and pleasure. Find out more about Nashville here!
$529 - Producer early bird rate
$599 – Producer standard rate
$250 – Spouse (meals only rate) - must accompany a full TPS producer registration.
$999 – Agribusiness early bird rate
$1099 – Agribusiness standard rate
Early bird rates expire on November 1, 2022.