Recognizing excellence in sustainability marketing and honoring winners in the following categories:
Sustainable Produce Summit (SPS) puts the ability in sustainability by delivering both inspirational and actionable ideas for professionals throughout the fresh produce supply chain.
In its fourth year, The Packer’s Sustainable Produce Summit (SPS) is once again co-located with West Coast Produce Expo, complete with the valuable educational and networking opportunities SPS sponsors and attendees have come to expect, including:
- Big names from inside the industry and out
- Relevant inspiration and tangible plans
- Results from The Packer’s annual sustainability survey
- Dozens of opportunities to align with the movers and shakers of the fresh produce supply chain.
Educational topics will include:
- Carbon Management
- Food Waste
- ESG (environmental, social, & governance)
Add on a full day of networking and sustainability-focused education to your West Coast Produce Expo registration for maximum ROI.
Who Should Attend: