Recognizing excellence in sustainability marketing and honoring winners in the following categories:
Sustainable Produce Summit (SPS) puts the ability in sustainability by delivering both inspirational and actionable ideas for professionals throughout the fresh produce supply chain.
In its third year, The Packer’s Sustainable Produce Summit (SPS) will make the leap from virtual event to an in-person experience, complete with the valuable educational and networking opportunities SPS sponsors and attendees have come to expect, including:
- Big names from inside the industry and out
- Relevant inspiration and tangible plans
- Results from The Packer’s annual sustainability survey
- Dozens of opportunities to align with the movers and shakers of the fresh produce supply chain.
Educational topics will include:
- Carbon Management
- Packaging Innovations & Regulations
- Indoor Agriculture
- Sustainability Survey Insights & Analysis
- Excellence in Sustainability Marketing
- Soil Health, Food Waste, & More!
Who Should Attend: