MILK Business Conference’s Facebook Tag-A-Friend Registration Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. WHO MAY ENTER. Sweepstakes is open to individuals who, at the time of entry, are legal residents of the 48 continental United States except where prohibited (FL, NY) and are 21 years old or older. Employees, officers and directors of Farm Journal, Inc., and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, dealers, sales representatives, distributors and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family members and/or persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter. Sponsor’s determinations of eligibility are final and may be made at any time. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. ENTRY PERIOD. MILK Business Conference’s Facebook Tag-A-Friend Registration Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) sponsored by MILK (the “Sponsor”) begins at 9:00:01 AM Central Time (“CT”) on October 11, 2021 and ends at 11:00:00 PM CT on October 18, 2021 (the “Entry Period”). The winner will be chosen on Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 11:00:01 AM Central Time (“CT”).
3. TO PARTICIPATE. During the Entry Period, using your personal Facebook account, tag a friend in the comments section of the original post describing the Sweepstakes on Farm Journal’s MILK Facebook page. Once you have commented you and your tagged friend will have submitted one (1) entry to receive the Prize.
Limit one (1) entry per individual posting and per individual tagged in the post. Entries will be disqualified if they are incomplete. Sponsor’s computer will be the official time clock for the Sweepstakes. MILK (“Sponsor”) assumes no responsibility for USPS or other mail deliveries, computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or connections that are human or technical in nature. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry of information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which many occur in the processing of entries in the sweepstakes. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of entry. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the entrant associated with any entry, the authorized account holder of the mobile phone number or email account associated with the entry, at the time of the submission, will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to the applicable Facebook account but the winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
All entries will become Sponsor’s property and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, illegible, incomplete, damaged, or misdirected entries. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
Registration for the Sweepstakes begins 9:00:01 AM CT October 11, 2021 and ends 11:00:00 PM CT October 18, 2021.
4. ODDS OF WINNING/PRIZES. The odds of an entrant being selected as a Potential Winner depend on the number of entrants.
The winners chosen will receive one free registration for himself/herself and one registration for a friend tagged in the comment to attend MILK Business Conference November 30 – December 2, 2021 valued at six hundred dollars each ($600.00). Travel and hotel fees are not included. The following prize(s) will be made available in connection with the Sweepstakes:
• One registration per winner with an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of ($600.00).
Local dealer will deliver the prize to the winners. Prizes are nontransferable and no cash substitute in part or in whole is allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or items included in any prize with one of equal or greater value in the event any prize is unavailable. All taxes, incidentals & other expenses associated with prizes and not specified herein are the winner’s sole responsibility. Sponsor makes no representations regarding the tax liability associated with any prize, and winners are advised to seek counsel regarding any tax liabilities associated with their prize.
5. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING AND GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS. The winners will be selected from the drawing of all eligible entries. The drawing will happen on the Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 11:00:01 AMCT. The winners will be notified via their Facebook messaging account and also in a post on Farm Journal MILK’s Facebook page. Any such message will instruct the potential winners to reply as specified within five (5) full business days (measured in the local time zone) after the time that the notification message was sent/posted. Potential winners must reply as instructed to identify him/herself, confirm his/her eligibility and ability to accept the prize within such three (3) full business day period or he/she will be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, a potential winner may only be notified one time as set forth above for attempted prize notification.
No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any incorrect or missing contact information associated with an entry or for any change of entrant’s contact information after entry submission. Any prize details and restrictions not specified will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winners should expect to receive their prizes within approximately 1 to 2 weeks following winner confirmation.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or
suspend this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor will award prize(s) in a random from among all the eligible entries received up to the date of suspension or cancelation. In the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, or if Sponsor cannot contact a winner/finalist within three (3) full business days by Facebook messenger on winner’s/finalist’s entry, or if any prize or prize notification is returned undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner/finalist.
7. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to release and hold harmless MILK (“Sponsor”), and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, dealers, sales representatives, distributors, and advertising and promotion, as well as the directors, officers and employees of Farm Journal, Inc. from any and all claims based on liability, loss, damage, or injuries of any kind (including, without limitation, claims based on personal injury death, property loss, publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy) in connection with their participation in the Sweepstakes or from their acceptance, receipt, possession and/or misuse of the prize, technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines and/ errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries and/or for any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize. Participants acknowledge that (other than the limited warranty, IF ANY, provided with the prize by or through the manufacturer thereof), Sponsor has neither made NOR IS in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, related to the prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness. The participants further acknowledge that, to the fullest, extent permitted by law, said parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including, without limitation, to its quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
8. GENERAL. Released Parties and Facebook are not responsible for: (a) incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled, or illegible Sweepstakes registration information or entries; (b) any technical malfunction, human error, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or line failure in connection with any telephone/cellular network, data network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof; or (c) any injury or damage of entrant’s or any other person’s computer or other equipment related to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes. Entries are void if unreadable, inaccurate, incomplete, mutilated, tampered with,
forged, mechanically reproduced, irregular in any way or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Any dispute or claim arising out of the play of this sweepstakes will be resolved in the U.S. If any provisions of these Official Rules are determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such determination shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Although Sponsor attempts to ensure the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Released Parties are not responsible for the actions of entrants or other individuals in connection with the Sweepstakes, including entrants’ or other individuals’ attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any conflict between any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in any Sweepstakes advertising materials, the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
9. CONDUCT. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants: (a) fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of Sponsor (which decisions shall be final and binding in all respects), including without limitation decisions regarding eligibility, winners and the
interpretation of terms used in these Official Rules; (b) represent and warrant that all information
10. PUBLICITY. By participating, you grant so Sponsor and its affiliated companies the right, except
where prohibited by law, to use his/her name, likeness, picture, image, address (city and state), voice, biographical information, entry, and written and oral statements for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing Sponsor, its affiliated companies, and the products or services of each, in any and all media without limitation as to time or territory, without compensation unless required by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of your name, picture, likeness, image, address (city and state), biographical information, or entry.
12. WINNER’S LIST. For a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by November 15, 2021 to: Farm Journal Media, 8725 Rosehill Road, Suite 200, Lenexa KS 66215.
Sponsor: MILK, Farm Journal Media, 8725 Rosehill Road, Suite 200, Lenexa KS 66215